We are a community of Christians in an early christianity sense, we belong to no church. Our services are not bound to any building, membership of a particular church does not exist.
- We see us as followers of the Apostles of Jesus Christ.
- Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior.
- We are a christian motorcycle ministry but no MC.
- We make no territorial claims and have no affiliation with any clubs.
- We only serve God.
However, through our ministry, we feel strongly associated with the biker scene.
God loves all bikers and so do we.
Our slogan is: "Keep it simple". God is not complicated and we don't want to be.
- The Holy Trinity, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible as the Word of God.
- God's love for us humans is endless.
- The holy baptism.
- Since Adam, man has been compelled to sin. The law of God (10 commandments) shows us what sin is.
The punishment for sin is death. Death ends the validity of the law.
Jesus Christ died and ressurected on behalf of all people. Through his death he fulfilled the law. As a human we will sin again and again, but as a reborn Christian we are subject to the grace of God.
We are not an association, therefore we do not provide donation receipts. Donations will cover the purchase of Biker Bibles, which we pass on for free, and the upkeep of the website as well as the ministry.
Bank account details are currently only available on request.